A droolworthy spec.
- GPS (66 channels; no indication of SBAS, but 1.8m accuracy claimed -
if based on the LS20031 receiver, then it would have SBAS).
- 3D compass (2° precision claimed; accuracy not specified)
- 3D accelerometer with 3 mg resolution (accuracy not specified)
- 3D Gyro/tilt sensor. Claims sensitivity (?) of 14 LSB's per second.
- Altimeter/pressure sensor with altitude resolution of 20 cm (accuracy
- User spec'd recording rate up to 35 Hz.
- 88 g
- Record up to 2 GB to µSD (hours to months depending on data selection
- Real time output over USB (Windows, OS X, Linux)
- 650 mAh battery (LiPo)