Old November 23rd 15, 10:00 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Terje Mathisen[_3_]
Default What €250 buys in a GPS these days

On 2015-11-22 04:43, Terje Mathisen wrote:
Not possible if you also have to have an USB cable, i.e. my mapping
tablet needs to be able to turn around freely.

You don't need the tablet to record a track. Better to be light in the
woods and heavy on the processing back home.

Othewise find a thin, very light/flexible USB cable.

The idea is to do the mapping on location! I have lots of gps recorders,
I usually carry at least 3 on any trip I make. :-)

- Terje.Mathisen at