Old January 6th 16, 03:26 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Sam Wormley[_2_]
Default An OLLI question - was [ OT | We are a clear and presentdanger

On 1/6/16 8:55 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 1/3/2016 6:54 PM, Sam Wormley wrote:
OT | We are a clear and present danger

I haven't had a chance to read the pages you lined to.

However I found "Osher Lifelong Learning Institute" to be an interesting
Web search did not turn up any plain text listing of participating

Are there any in South West Missouri?

There are 119 OLLIs around the county, all associated with

The two in Missouri are at Kansas City and Columbia

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated
to the discussion of physics, news from the physics
community, and physics-related social issues.