Old January 15th 16, 05:17 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav

Default NO leap second will be introduced at the end of June 2016

On 2016-01-14 08:07, J. J. Lodder wrote:
Sam Wormley wrote:

NO leap second will be introduced at the end of June 2016.

Troll test failed,

You failed, actually.

You are as good as Alice: You can see nobody in the road,

Jan

I really have no clue as to what you're inferring. Sam posted an
accurate post and you accused him of trolling. I provide a link to the
source and you post the drivel above.

Maybe you need some downtime.

Perhaps you need.
The reference was to our home troll being dead, apparently.
In the past he promptly reacted to any mention made by Sam,
(of the subject we shall no further mention to avoid waking him)

If there is such a troll active I probably have it killfiled so I
wouldn't notice it even if it posted.

I certainly don't go around baiting them as you seem eager to do.

Ignore trolls. Don't reply to them. Don't mention them. That is their
oxygen.

--
"But I am somehow extraordinarily lucky, for a guy with ****ty luck."
..Harrison Ford, Rolling Stone - 2015-12-02