Old August 11th 16, 10:57 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav

Default What3Words = location (9m resolution)

On 2016-08-11 12:09, MJC wrote:
In article ,
says...

http://what3words.com/

eg: reduce.bravest.spoke is ... ?

The precept fails for me because I don't find three random words easy to
memorise! And I always found those systems for memorising by imagining
an illustrated walk (or something) just a ridiculous overhead.

It solves delivery issues in countries where street naming / house
numbering is not common. Mongolia to some parts of Ireland. Give 'em
the 3 words and an app tells them where that is.

--
She hummed to herself because she was an unrivaled botcher of lyrics.
-Nick (Gone Girl), Gillian Flynn.