Old September 23rd 16, 07:30 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
[email protected]

Default GPX Track Editor for Android

Craig Wallace wrote:

Google Play says its not compatible with my phone (Moto G with Android
5.1), any reason for that?

It is probably enforcing a minimum screen size that I put in, just because I was annoyed that the app store labelled the app as "designed for phones", which I found misleading. The app was, in fact, designed for *tablets*. It can run on phones, but it is less convenient on a smaller screen.

Looks like a useful app, I would like to try it out.

I don't want to discourage you from trying it out, so I'll put up an update with less stringent requirements.

Lew