Wanted: Nuvi 300/350 Firmware 6.00 Update

Old October 15th 09, 02:29 AM posted to alt.satellite.gps.garmin,sci.geo.satellite-nav
CT

Default Wanted: Nuvi 300/350 Firmware 6.00 Update

I deleted my old Nuvi350xx.exe file by mistake and now I need to revert
back to the old firmware after the 6.10 which cause my Attention Tone to
be silent in TTS mode.

Does anyone have the 6.00 Update? Perry's site hasnt been updated since
5.4. Perhaps someone could upload it this group or rapidshare?

Thanks

Old October 15th 09, 05:26 PM posted to alt.satellite.gps.garmin,sci.geo.satellite-nav
Goat

CT
Don't have the 6.0 file but running 6.1 on a 350 and all is working
fine. By the odd chance, did the attention tone setting get turned off
under your Navigation setting in the setup menu???

Goat

Old October 16th 09, 02:57 AM posted to alt.satellite.gps.garmin,sci.geo.satellite-nav
CT

"Goat" wrote in message
: CT
: Don't have the 6.0 file but running 6.1 on a 350 and all is working
: fine. By the odd chance, did the attention tone setting get turned
off
: under your Navigation setting in the setup menu???

It's turned on and attention tone is disable with all voices when using
TTS (text to speech) mode. If I use a voice that without TTS, the
attention tone is there.