Navigon problems

Old October 27th 09, 01:32 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Charles

Default Navigon problems

On a recent trip to Boulder, CO my Navigon really screwed up. I had
programmed it for the Golden Buff Lodge Best Western (which was in its data
base) and it went into an endless loop of "Make a U-turn now."

It did get me to the general area from the Denver airport, but could not
place me at the motel. Unfortunately, I could not see the motel. I finally
gave up and stopped and asked for directions and it was then easy to get
there. WTF?

All old roads there, BTW and the Best Western there is ancient. WTF?

Given my experience with Navigon directions (there have been other
incidences with older roads) and being screwed as a FreshMaps sucker, I will
avoid their future offerings in the US as bundled into Apple computer
products, and others.

Navigon: you should retreat COMPLETELY from the US. You have sunk your
future market chances here.