Galileo Achieves In-Orbit Validation

Old February 11th 14, 08:04 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Sam Wormley[_2_]

Default Galileo Achieves In-Orbit Validation

Galileo Achieves In-Orbit Validation
http://gpsworld.com/galileo-achieves...it-validation/

The in-orbit validation of Galileo has been achieved, according to
the European Space Agency (ESA). Europe now has the operational
nucleus of its own satellite navigation constellation in place — the
world’s first civil-owned and operated satnav system.

Old February 11th 14, 09:54 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav

On 2014.02.11, 15:04 , Sam Wormley wrote:
Galileo Achieves In-Orbit Validation
http://gpsworld.com/galileo-achieves...it-validation/

The in-orbit validation of Galileo has been achieved, according to
the European Space Agency (ESA). Europe now has the operational
nucleus of its own satellite navigation constellation in place — the
world’s first civil-owned and operated satnav system.

Great news.

I look forward to a combined GPS/GLONASS/Galileo receiver.

--
Those who have reduced our privacy, whether they are state
or commercial actors, prefer that we do not reduce theirs.