Moving on

Old February 14th 14, 08:22 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Sam Wormley[_2_]

Default Moving on

I got hooked on taking online college courses such as CornellX:
Astro2290x Relativity and Astrophysics. So after the better part
of twenty years, I am moving on.

I thank many of those I have learned from. Thank you!

-Sam Wormley

Old February 14th 14, 11:08 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav

On 2014.02.14, 15:22 , Sam Wormley wrote:

I got hooked on taking online college courses such as CornellX:
Astro2290x Relativity and Astrophysics. So after the better part
of twenty years, I am moving on.

I thank many of those I have learned from. Thank you!

-Sam Wormley

Thanks for your steadfast support of this NG Sam.

But I suspect you'll be back - if only to lurk.

Cheers!

--
Those who have reduced our privacy, whether they are state
or commercial actors, prefer that we do not reduce theirs.

- Jaron Lanier, Scientific American, 2013.11.
Old February 15th 14, 10:05 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
J. J. Lodder

Sam Wormley wrote:

I got hooked on taking online college courses such as CornellX:
Astro2290x Relativity and Astrophysics. So after the better part
of twenty years, I am moving on.

I thank many of those I have learned from. Thank you!

-Sam Wormley

Thank you!
You are the one who has kept this ng afloat for all those years.

Do come back occasionally,
if only to tell us some of what
you have learned in the meantime,

Jan
Old February 16th 14, 04:31 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Joop[_3_]

On 14-2-2014 21:22, Sam Wormley wrote:

I got hooked on taking online college courses such as CornellX:
Astro2290x Relativity and Astrophysics. So after the better part
of twenty years, I am moving on.

I thank many of those I have learned from. Thank you!

-Sam Wormley

Thanks for everything, Sam.

Please stay in touch.
Old February 24th 14, 06:43 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
[email protected]

On Friday, February 14, 2014 12:22:22 PM UTC-8, Sam Wormley wrote:
I got hooked on taking online college courses such as CornellX:

Astro2290x Relativity and Astrophysics. So after the better part
of twenty years, I am moving on.

I thank many of those I have learned from. Thank you! in favor of

-Sam Wormley

It sounds a lot more like your health isn't what used to be. In fact, those words are not at all typical of your format, because they read more like something your wife would have posted on your behalf.

We're all much older and perhaps none wiser, as set in our ways since 12th grade. Public-funded indoctrination is what tends to set us in our ways, exactly as you demonstrated most of your life.