Template of a Visual Studio Project for coordinate transformations

Old November 28th 14, 08:27 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Fred

Default Template of a Visual Studio Project for coordinate transformations

Hi all,

who develops programs with geodetic functionality like coordinate transformations or distance calculations, can use geodetic functions of my GeoDLL. The Dynamic Link Library can easily be used with most of the modern programming languages like C, C++, C#, Basic, Delphi, Pascal, Java, Fortran, Visual-Objects and others.

As most of the programs with geodesic functions are developed in C, C++ and C#, I've written a template for direct use in Microsoft Visual Studio, which can be downloaded with all required files from the URL http://www.killetsoft.de/zip/GeoTestCpp.zip. In the template some coordinate transformations with GeoDLL functions are performed. In addition it contains an interesting time control of the console with keyboard and mouse support.

I hope that this template may be a little help in the development work.

By the way, the new GeoDLL version 14.7 now provides geodetic calculations of time zones and DST data.

Fred
Email: info_at_killetsoft.de
Old November 28th 14, 09:39 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav

On 2014.11.28, 03:27 , Fred wrote:
[...]

Thanks Fred.

I wrote a few simple transformations (that is I copied someone else's
java or C code) and translated them to Pascal some time ago. Mostly
ECEF/LL/UTM (and altitude).

--
Among Broad Outlines, conception is far more pleasurable
than “carrying [the children] to fruition.”

Old November 29th 14, 05:38 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Fred

Hi Alan,

I wrote a few simple transformations (that is I copied someone else's

java or C code) and translated them to Pascal some time ago. Mostly
ECEF/LL/UTM (and altitude).

then you know how much time is needed to code coordinate transformations!

GeoDLL provides some hundrets of different coordinate transformations and Datum transitions. You can download the runable test version from http://www.killetsoft.de/p_gdla_e.htm.

Fred

Old November 30th 14, 01:37 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav

On 2014.11.29, 12:38 , Fred wrote:
GeoDLL provides some hundrets of different coordinate transformations
and Datum transitions. You can download the runable test version
fromhttp://www.killetsoft.de/p_gdla_e.htm.

I don't have any need for anything new at all. I see you're offering
that code for sale, and I really don't need that! If there is some math
I can't solve I have friends who will solve or reduce for me, from
whence I can do the coding. But good luck.