OT | We are a clear and present danger

Old January 3rd 16, 11:54 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Sam Wormley[_2_]

Default OT | We are a clear and present danger

OT | We are a clear and present danger
http://edu-observatory.org/olli/HCS/index.html

Every Winter -- I try to figure a better way to teach Home Computer
Security. This year I point out that:

WE ARE THE WEAKEST LINK
WE ARE A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER

I hope each of you can benefit from this offering.
Old January 6th 16, 01:55 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Richard Owlett[_3_]

Default An OLLI question - was [ OT | We are a clear and present danger

On 1/3/2016 6:54 PM, Sam Wormley wrote:
OT | We are a clear and present danger
http://edu-observatory.org/olli/HCS/index.html

I haven't had a chance to read the pages you lined to.

However I found "Osher Lifelong Learning Institute" to be an
interesting concept.
Web search did not turn up any plain text listing of
participating institution.

Are there any in South West Missouri?
TIA

Old January 6th 16, 02:26 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 1/6/16 8:55 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 1/3/2016 6:54 PM, Sam Wormley wrote:
OT | We are a clear and present danger
http://edu-observatory.org/olli/HCS/index.html

I haven't had a chance to read the pages you lined to.

However I found "Osher Lifelong Learning Institute" to be an interesting
concept.
Web search did not turn up any plain text listing of participating
institution.

Are there any in South West Missouri?
TIA

There are 119 OLLIs around the county, all associated with
universities.
http://www.osherfoundation.org/index...d=28,0,0,1,0,0

The two in Missouri are at Kansas City and Columbia

Regards,
-Sam

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated
to the discussion of physics, news from the physics

Old January 6th 16, 02:31 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 1/6/16 9:26 AM, Sam Wormley wrote:

There are 119 OLLIs around the county, all associated with
universities.
http://www.osherfoundation.org/index...d=28,0,0,1,0,0

The two in Missouri are at Kansas City and Columbia

Regards,
-Sam

BTW, there are many many similar lifelong learning programs often
associated with colleges, universities, community colleges and other
organizations.