Philips / Leica ap-navigator MK10 DGPS

Old July 11th 16, 01:36 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
[email protected]

Default Philips / Leica ap-navigator MK10 DGPS

On Friday, August 27, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Harry Drenth wrote:
Does anyone know something about the MK10s

* Communication protocol
* supporting software

TIA,
Harry

I have an MK 10 and a manual. I may be be able to look up what you need, Meanwhile my unit is not working properly. Do you know where I can get it repaired ?
Old July 11th 16, 10:10 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
MJC

In article ,
says...

On Friday, August 27, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Harry Drenth wrote:
Does anyone know something about the MK10s

* Communication protocol
* supporting software

TIA,
Harry

I have an MK 10 and a manual. I may be be able to look up what you need, Meanwhile my unit is not working properly. Do you know where I can get it repaired ?

After 17 years all interest is probably lost...

Mike.
Old January 28th 17, 05:36 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
[email protected]

RA I have a mk10 but no data cable and the manual does not give the 31 socket pin out. If you have this is it possible to see which colour goes to each pin? regards Rob