Retro: Pinning of Trailblazer XL connector

Old November 4th 17, 03:37 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav,alt.satellite.gps.magellan,de.alt.technik.gps
Reinhard Zwirner[_2_]

Default Retro: Pinning of Trailblazer XL connector

Attention: fup2 alt.satellite.gps.magellan!

Hi

I do hope that somebody here is able to help me.

I'd like to reactivate a Trailblazer XL. Of course it has no current
almanac in his memory - so it will take a long time to the first fix.
Therefore I'd like to supply external power. Of course I don't own
the power cable so I'm in the need of connecting the power supply
direcctly to two of the five connector pins:

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/12b4-ll-3590.jpg

Pin 1 is connected to battery-, but which pin is battery+?

Thank you very much in advance for any helpful hint.

Best regards

Reinhard