How to export and keep synchronized my Garmin nuvi locations to my iPhone

Old January 19th 18, 01:39 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Piotr Mancini

Default How to export and keep synchronized my Garmin nuvi locations to my iPhone

Hello:

I figured out how to export my POIs:

(1) With the USB cable extract the file GPX/Current.gpx

(2) Create a map in "Your Places | Maps" in Google Maps. Upload the mentioned file.

(3) Use the Google Maps app for the iPhone to connect

My problem is that I need this to be dynamic.

TIA