Rechargable battery back?

Old August 7th 04, 09:42 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
John Cannon

Default Rechargable battery back?

http://www.enochpower.com/

I have an old yellow GARMIN eTrex, and I came across this site while
seaching for rechargable batteries. Just wondering if anyone has used
this device before or has any input. Thanks.

John Cannon
Old August 8th 04, 03:25 PM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Eric

(John Cannon) wrote in message . com...
http://www.enochpower.com/

I have an old yellow GARMIN eTrex, and I came across this site while
seaching for rechargable batteries. Just wondering if anyone has used
this device before or has any input. Thanks.

John Cannon

Looks a little expensive for a battery charger. I really couldn't tell
if provided extended run time or not. If not, you'd be better off
going with the various Garmin power plugs, at least from a cost
standpoint. The downside of those is that they don't recharge
batteries at the same time.

Eric