V6 data update? Maube

Old August 9th 04, 12:59 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
LouW

Default V6 data update? Maube

HI,
I called Garmin tech support for some help then asked if the tech could check to see if my
address is correct yet. It wasn't. It is only about 35 years old and I have been
sending in corrections since I first bought the eMap way back when.

Not a major thing but it does put the $150 update a bit lower on my list of goodies to
buy.

Warm Regards,
Lou