GPS For Sale

Old August 9th 04, 12:24 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Nelis

Default GPS For Sale

I've got a nice setup for sale. Only used it a few times...it's in
great condition. I checked out prices on the web, looks like it's
going for:

Garmin GPSmap 76S - $300
Mapsource Metroguide USA (Version 5) - $115
Nylon Case - $12
Belkin USB/Serial Cable - $25
Handlebar Mount - $15
Total - $467

Asking - $367 (shipping included)

I wanna sell it as a package deal. Send me a message if your
interested and want a photo. Works nice on a PC (tried Win98, 2000,
XP)...didn't work so nice on a Mac (tried OS 9 and 10 w/VPC 5).

Nelis
Old August 9th 04, 12:30 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Richard Ness

Just a hint.....
Do an eBay search on 76S closed auctions
You'll see that you are a bit high...