Beta testers wanted for C++ Library for Garmin Protcol

Old August 9th 04, 01:08 AM posted to sci.geo.satellite-nav
Bruce Stemplewski

Default Beta testers wanted for C++ Library for Garmin Protcol

I am looking for Beta testers of GarXface a C++ library for the Garmin
protocol. The new version of GarXface now supports USB communication to
the GPS. Interested parties should have experience in C++. They should
preferably have access to a Garmin GPS that has a USB port. I will send
you a free version of Grxface to use for your personal use, to show my
appreciation for testing.

I am specially looking for someone that has a StreetPilot 2610. If I
can't find anyone with C++ experience then anyone with a StreetPilot
2610 will do.

To participate in the Beta test you just must agree to work with me to
help solve any problems that may arise in your testing.

VB programmers stay tuned because I will be releasing a ActiveX version
soon.

Please contact me at if you are interested.

Thank you.