All the COUNTRIESSTATESCOUNTIESCITIES of the WORLD

Old June 23rd 03, 01:48 PM posted to sci.geo.cartography,sci.geo.satellite-nav,alt.snail-mail,comp.databases.ms-access
Gary S.

Default All the COUNTRIESSTATESCOUNTIESCITIES of the WORLD

On 23 Jun 2003 04:48:37 -0700, (blumaro) wrote:

HELLO ALL!!

It is a lot of time I am looking for some information but I haven't
had any success until now.
So I have decided trying to ask what I need to You.

I BET THESE GROUPS ARE THE BEST PLACES TO FIND WHAT I AM SEARCHING!

I need to know precisaly all the COUNTRIESSTATESCOUNTIESCITIES of
the WORLD.

Some people have advised me this site:
(
ftp://ftp.nima.mil/pub/gns_data/), but for me it's Important the
dates have that hierarchy and this site doesn't. Other people have
advised me yahoo.com, this site has the hierarchy but doesn't complete
information!
So, I BET THAT WE WOULD FIND A SITE OF "POSTAL CODE" about ALL OVER
The WORLD, THERE THERE WILL BE ALL CITY AND ALSO THEIR HIERARCHY.

I mean: I would like to be able to know what are the Cities of a
particularly County.
So, If you know where I can find out this information, Please tell me!

The Best, it would be to find that inside a database ACCESS, a file
EXCEL, or a file Txt.

It is possible that you may have to do some work yourself, bringing
these databases together, because the exact format of all of the data
you want does not exist.

People may be able to help, but they are not going to spend hours of
their time doing your project for you.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA