August 11th 04 01:40 AM
by Stuart Middleton-White Go to last post
1 175
Battery question? by Carsten Kurz
Hamish McStill schrieb: How much difference does it make between using 1800mAh and 2200mAh rechargeables? My experience so far is that the higher capacity pays out nearly 1:1 with the numbers. So, you do not get ripped off with the 2200mAh. - Carsten
August 11th 04 01:01 AM
by Carsten Kurz Go to last post
4 176
WHO HAS A MANUAL FOR A MODULE LEADTEK GPS 9543?? by Fabrizio
Please if some one have a manual of Leadtek gps module 9543 send me please. I have a official manual but i search so much information please
August 11th 04 12:53 AM
by Carsten Kurz Go to last post
1 179
BlueChart Pacific Update V6.5 by Mark Zak
Hi All The update (CD) of BlueCharts Pacific from V6.0 to V6.5 completed successfully and I now have access, it seems, to two versions, the old V6.0 and the newly installed V6.5. However, when I select in the 'Select Product' window the updated version, the Map Properties (the charts) are still showing Pacific Blue V.6 only. Should I be expecting to see Charts v6.5 and if so, where did I go...
August 10th 04 10:53 PM
by Stavros Go to last post
6 226
Ooops... NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2004094 by Sam Wormley
Ref: http://WWW.SCHRIEVER.AF.MIL/GPS/Current/current.nnu? http://WWW.SCHRIEVER.AF.MIL/GPS/Current/current.oa1? http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/gps/geninfo/NANUabbr.htm NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2004094 SUBJ: SVN39 (PRN09) FORECAST OUTAGE JDAY 229/1200 - JDAY 230/0000 1. NANU TYPE: FCSTMX NANU NUMBER: 2004094 NANU DTG: 092148Z AUG 2004 ...
August 10th 04 08:53 PM
by Sam Wormley Go to last post
0 229
Current GPS Satellite Data -- Document last modified Monday, 09-Aug-04 by Sam Wormley
Ref: http://http://earth-info.nima.mil/GandG/sathtml/satinfo.html http://http://earth-info.nima.mil/GandG/sathtml/gpsdoc2002.01.txt U N C L A S S I F I E D A B C D E F +-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+ 1 | 09/39 | 16/56 | 06/36 | 24/24 | 20/51 | 14/41 | +-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+ ...
August 10th 04 08:49 PM
by Sam Wormley Go to last post
0 170
Legend USB converter by Mike O'Brien
I purchased a converter to convert serial to USB for my Legend. I have tried it on three computers and they will not recognize the connection. The converter cam with no instructions or software. Unfortunately I purchased it at Best Buy and lost the packaging so they will not take it back. Is it possible to use a serial to USB with the Legend? Thanks. -- Regards. Mike O'Brien
August 10th 04 07:26 PM
by Mike O'Brien Go to last post
3 219
Emap disassembly by RaginCajun
Does anyone have any experience disassembling an emap? I have a problem with mine that appears to be a cracked circuit board or bad solder joint(s). I can't figure out how to take the back cover off without damaging it. Thanks in advance, Paul
August 10th 04 05:50 PM
by RaginCajun Go to last post
0 137
Mexico by DStromberg
Is Mexico mapped well enough that a GPS of any kind will help with navigation?
August 10th 04 04:32 PM
by Alan Browne Go to last post
3 201
NG Topo & GPS V Waypoint Issue by David Levine
I'm a new National Geogrpahic Topo user and I have a Garmin GPS V. I downloaded and installed the latest program update off the NG site which brings Topo to 3.4.3. I have an issue when importing waypoints into Topo from the V. I have the GPS settings in the program set for Garmin / GPS V but the waypoints are stopping after 2 (of 55) and displaying a message that there was a communications...
August 10th 04 02:58 PM
by Tom H. Go to last post
1 154
NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2004095-96 by Sam Wormley
Ref: http://WWW.SCHRIEVER.AF.MIL/GPS/Current/current.nnu? http://WWW.SCHRIEVER.AF.MIL/GPS/Current/current.oa1? http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/gps/geninfo/NANUabbr.htm 2004095------------------------ NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2004095 SUBJ: SVN25 (PRN25) UNUSABLE JDAY 223/1247 - UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE 1. NANU TYPE: UNUSUFN NANU NUMBER: 2004095 NANU DTG: 101255Z...
August 10th 04 02:32 PM
by Sam Wormley Go to last post
0 140
NEW COOPERATIVE COORS SITES by Sam Wormley
August 9, 2004 FOUR COOPERATIVE COORS SITES AVAILABLE AT PIERCE COUNTY, WA Recently, four new sites (LNGB, PRDY, THUN, and YELM) have been added to the Cooperative CORS network at Pierce County, WA. For more information check the Web page at: http://icicle.co.pierce.wa.us/corsweb/
August 10th 04 02:31 PM
by Sam Wormley Go to last post
2 187
Keyboard Problems by Roger Mundy
Has anyone else noticed since upgrading to firmware version 3.50 for the 76C & 76CS that the punctuation, "&" sign, and ability to get to the screen with small letters no longer work. At least on my 76CS they dont. The letters and numbers work fine. Roger
August 10th 04 01:54 PM
by Roger Mundy Go to last post
0 164
Odometer reset query for Geko 201 by Osugeography
Is it possible for a user to reset the overall (not the trip) odometer for the Geko 201? Couldn't find it here or in the manual. Thanks! Even if you embarrass me by pointing out how I missed it. Surely they're not like motor vehicles, where it is illegal to reset the odometer... Marvin
August 10th 04 01:51 PM
by Osugeography Go to last post
2 212
Memory availible in 76CS by Per Lundman
How can I find out memory usage availible in my 76CS ? regards Per
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 10th 04 12:12 PM
by Hans-Georg Michna Go to last post
32 700
Battery question? by GSV Three Minds in a Can
Bitstring , from the wonderful person Hamish McStill said How much difference does it make between using 1800mAh and 2200mAh rechargeables? Just as much as you would expect. However you are behind the power curve there .. Ansmann (and maybe others?) are up to at least 2400mAhr in AA now. Just make sure your charger can recharge...
August 10th 04 09:59 AM
by GSV Three Minds in a Can Go to last post
0 195
SPIII Screen by Dave M
I hve a small scratch on the screen of my SP3. Any ideas how to hid or fix? -- Dave Mabo
August 10th 04 09:40 AM
by Shaw Goh \(NetPlus Micro Computers\) Go to last post
1 166
Tidal info from GPS by Matt Lang
Guys, I have a GPS V which has moon phases .. they are useless to me but Id like to know when the tide is in and out at the actual postion. Can the tide be estimated from the moon info from the GPS? From what I remember the moon causes the tide to come in and out... so I am wondering if there is a really simple relationship or if its more complicated...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 10th 04 09:37 AM
by Sam Nelson Go to last post
29 704
Battery question? by S Frank
They would last approximately 22.2% longer assuming all other battery characteristics are the same. -- Shane "Hamish McStill" wrote in message ... How much difference does it make between using 1800mAh and 2200mAh
August 10th 04 12:39 AM
by S Frank Go to last post
0 152
knowledge is power by mostafa dia
Space and time ------------------------------- There are two theories or convictions centered around the existence or creation of our present universe,and life altogether: The first one is a scientific approach,which is not yet proven,and is doubted by a great many number of religious and non_religious believers. The second one is a spiritual belief,that is not...
August 9th 04 09:05 PM
by GSV Three Minds in a Can Go to last post

From The