NANU 2014001 by Sam Wormley[_2_]
SUBJ: SVN59 (PRN19) FORECAST OUTAGE JDAY 009/2015 - JDAY 010/0815 1. NANU TYPE: FCSTDV NANU NUMBER: 2014001 NANU DTG: 031537Z JAN 2014 REFERENCE NANU: N/A REF NANU DTG: N/A SVN: 59 PRN: 19 START JDAY: 009 START TIME ZULU: 2015
January 3rd 14 06:35 PM
by Sam Wormley[_2_] Go to last post
0 284
NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2013080 NANU TYPE: GENERAL by Sam Wormley[_2_]
NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2013080 NANU TYPE: GENERAL *** GENERAL MESSAGE TO ALL GPS USERS *** On approximately 19 DEC 2013, SVN49 will resume transmitting L-band utilizing PRN30. At L-band activation, SVN49/PRN30 will be unusable until further notice. Additionally, no broadcast almanacs will include SVN49/PRN30 until further notice. *** GENERAL MESSAGE TO ALL GPS USERS...
December 19th 13 05:56 PM
by Sam Wormley[_2_] Go to last post
0 264
Google Maps article / NYT by Alan Browne
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/magazine/googles-plan-for-global-domination-dont-ask-why-ask-where.html?pagewanted=7&_r=0&ref=magazine -- "The radio was once expected to promote international understanding and co-operation; it has turned out to be a means of insulating one nation from another." -George Orwell, 1945
December 12th 13 11:43 PM
by Alan Browne Go to last post
0 266
Directions 2014: Great Expectations by Sam Wormley[_2_]
Directions 2014: Great Expectations http://gpsworld.com/directions-2014-great-expectations/ 2013 saw a major milestone in the global history of GNSS with the announcement by ESA that the Galileo system had generated its first position fix using operational space vehicles. It is exciting to see the plans of the GNSS operators gradually become a reality, whether it is the ongoing...
December 12th 13 09:18 PM
by Sam Wormley[_2_] Go to last post
0 269
Qualcomm Introduces Chipset with Integrated 4G LTE World Mode forHigh-Volume Smartphones by Sam Wormley[_2_]
Qualcomm Introduces Chipset with Integrated 4G LTE World Mode for High-Volume Smartphones http://gpsworld.com/qualcomm-introduces-chipset-with-integrated-4g-lte-world-mode-for-high-volume-smartphones/ Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., has introduced the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset with integrated 4G LTE World Mode. According to Qualcomm, the delivery of faster connections is important to...
December 12th 13 09:13 PM
by Sam Wormley[_2_] Go to last post
0 270
Broadcom Offers GNSS Location Chip with BeiDou Support by Sam Wormley[_2_]
Broadcom Offers GNSS Location Chip with BeiDou Support http://gpsworld.com/broadcom-offers-gnss-location-chip-with-beidou-support/ Broadcom Corporation has introduced the BCM47531, a GNSS chip that generates positioning data from five satellite constellations simultaneously — GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS and BeiDou. The newly added BeiDou constellation increases the number of satellites...
December 11th 13 12:20 AM
by miso Go to last post
1 357
facing Problem in 'Creating Data Input Files' in GAMIT by [email protected]
I am beginner to GAMIT Software and i am confused that where the sh_links.tables command should be executed? my experiment folder name is anki which contains /igs,/brdc,/tables, /rinex,and /templates. sh_links.tables gives the fallowing error; [email protected]:~/anki/tables$ sh_links.tables -frame J2000 –year 2011 ls: cannot access nutabl.: No such file or directory
December 10th 13 11:27 PM
by Alan Browne Go to last post
3 295
NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2013071-72 by Sam Wormley[_2_]
NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2013071 SUBJ: SVN65 (PRN24) FORECAST OUTAGE JDAY 336/2230 - JDAY 337/1030 1. NANU TYPE: FCSTMX NANU NUMBER: 2013071 NANU DTG: 271702Z NOV 2013 REFERENCE NANU: N/A REF NANU DTG: N/A SVN: 65 PRN: 24 START JDAY: 336
November 27th 13 10:24 PM
by Sam Wormley[_2_] Go to last post
0 327
NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2013070 by Sam Wormley[_2_]
NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2013070 SUBJ: SVN63 (PRN01) FORECAST OUTAGE SUMMARY JDAY 329/1834 - JDAY 330/0142 1. NANU TYPE: FCSTSUMM NANU NUMBER: 2013070 NANU DTG: 260147Z NOV 2013 REFERENCE NANU: 2013067 REF NANU DTG: 202107Z NOV 2013 SVN: 63 PRN: 01 START JDAY: 329
November 26th 13 02:56 AM
by Sam Wormley[_2_] Go to last post
0 257
Low cost RTK funded by kickstarter by Alan Browne
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/swiftnav/piksi-the-rtk-gps-receiver -- "The radio was once expected to promote international understanding and co-operation; it has turned out to be a means of insulating one nation from another." -George Orwell, 1945
November 25th 13 09:23 PM
by Alan Browne Go to last post
0 279
Get Back, Loretta: DARPA Seeks to Eliminate GPS Dependence by Sam Wormley[_2_]
Get Back, Loretta: DARPA Seeks to Eliminate GPS Dependence http://gpsworld.com/get-back-loretta-darpa-seek-to-eliminate-gps-dependence/ Despite impressive micro-PNT work to date, current mechanisms remain complex, bulky, power-hungry — and pricey. They have limited resolution and poor long-term stability. Alternative forms give excellent resolution and bias stability, but are limited...
November 25th 13 09:15 PM
by Alan Browne Go to last post
1 201
KFI's Bryan Suits attempts to explain the GPS system and supposedlyhow Iran can spoof it by miso
http://media.ccomrcdn.com/media/station_content/616/Suits111613_1384746624_12569.mp3 GPS stuff starts around 10 minutes into the podcast.
November 24th 13 03:59 PM
by Alan Browne Go to last post
1 255
NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2013068 by Sam Wormley[_2_]
NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2013068 SUBJ: SVN23 (PRN32) UNUSABLE JDAY 327/0847 - UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE 1. NANU TYPE: UNUSUFN NANU NUMBER: 2013068 NANU DTG: 230845Z NOV 2013 REFERENCE NANU: N/A REF NANU DTG: N/A SVN: 23 PRN: 32 START JDAY: 327
November 23rd 13 07:58 PM
by Sam Wormley[_2_] Go to last post
0 235
NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2013069 by Sam Wormley[_2_]
NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2013069 SUBJ: SVN23 (PRN32) UNUSABLE JDAY 327/0847 - JDAY 327/0919 1. NANU TYPE: UNUSABLE NANU NUMBER: 2013069 NANU DTG: 230913Z NOV 2013 REFERENCE NANU: 2013068 REF NANU DTG: 230845Z NOV 2013 SVN: 23 PRN: 32 START JDAY: 327
November 23rd 13 02:27 PM
by Sam Wormley[_2_] Go to last post
0 260
Ubiquitous PNT and Sequestration: The World Runs on GPS Time by Sam Wormley[_2_]
Ubiquitous PNT and Sequestration: The World Runs on GPS Time http://gpsworld.com/ubiquitous-pnt-and-sequestration-the-world-runs-on-gps-time/ Quick as lightning, before I even had a chance to challenge the response or thought process, a grizzled old E9, who proved his operational savvy that day, interjected, “Beg your pardon, but all of our radios, computers, networks and...
November 22nd 13 01:29 PM
by Alan Browne Go to last post
1 277
Any good, cheap receivers that log P-R? by Alan Browne
I'd like to buy a couple cheap, low power receivers that log: - time - P-R for all satellites received. - recording rate (selectable) : 0.1, 0.2, 1, 5, 10 Hz. - Doppler for each channel
November 21st 13 12:04 AM
by Alan Browne Go to last post
0 269
solutions manual to Concepts in Thermal Physics 2nd Ed by Blundell by [email protected]
Hello, I really need this one: SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Concepts in Thermal Physics 2nd Ed by Blundell If you can help me with regards to this matter, I will appreciated very much. Best, Juan David.
0 2,118
Looking for a GPS Antenna Switch by Johnson[_2_]
I would like to test two GPS antenna with one same GPS receiver. It is really inconvenient to switch the antenna back and forth manually, since my computer is not close to the test lab, and I can only run my software in my computer, and the GPS receiver at the lab. I can't bring my computer to the lab, or install my software to a test computer at the lab. Is there any RF GPS Antenna awitch...
7 510
GOCE status by R. Bach
UTC: 01:58:07 LATITUDE: 6.54 LONGITUDE: -96.01 ALTITUDE : 107.88 ALTITUDE : 67.03 SPEED : 7.96 SPEED : 4.95 Orbit decaying, North America may get a look
November 11th 13 02:46 AM
by Sam Wormley[_2_] Go to last post
1 300
GOCE Sat Re-entry by R. Bach
Anyone have a track on the GOCE sat? It's in a decaying polar orbit, believed to reenter early 11.11.13. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-
November 11th 13 12:24 AM
by R. Bach Go to last post

From The