All the COUNTRIESSTATESCOUNTIESCITIES of the WORLD by Gary S.
On 23 Jun 2003 04:48:37 -0700, (blumaro) wrote: HELLO ALL!! It is a lot of time I am looking for some information but I haven't had any success until now. So I have decided trying to ask what I need to You. I BET THESE GROUPS ARE THE BEST PLACES TO FIND WHAT I AM SEARCHING!
June 23rd 03 01:48 PM
by Gary S. Go to last post
0 426
All the COUNTRIESSTATESCOUNTIESCITIES of the WORLD by Anton Betzler
blumaro wrote: I need to know precisaly all the COUNTRIESSTATESCOUNTIESCITIES of the WORLD. I mean: StatesCountiesCities of the USA; RegionsDepartementsVilles of the France; RegioniProvinceCittą of the Italy; TerritoriesCountiesCities of the Canada;
June 23rd 03 12:37 PM
by Anton Betzler Go to last post

From The