satellite images basic by [email protected]
hello... my name is fara and i need help in satellite matters. I'm very new at this, so I was hoping you could point me to the right direction. I need to know:- 1. what types of satellite images are available? is the type depends on which satellite that provide the images? 2. what are the common file extension for satellite images? 3. where can i download free satellite images of a palm tree?
January 8th 08 01:37 PM
GPS Auto Tracker by jennyjenny
....A GPS auto tracker system uses the Global Positioning System components inside the gadget to precisely measure vehicles location... http://mobilegadgets.freewebhosting247.com/GPS_Auto_Tracker.htm
January 8th 08 09:52 AM
by jennyjenny Go to last post
0 202
New GPS features at CES by Peter
http://ces.cnet.com/8300-13855_1-67-0.html?categoryId=9830919&tag=ces2008_rnav
January 7th 08 08:27 PM
by Peter Go to last post
1 214
Auto Lemon -can Your States Lemon Law Help You? by [email protected]
Buying a car is not like buying a radio; you cannot return it to the store for a refund if you do not like it, or if it has a manufacturing defect. In fact, for many years, if you purchased an automobile that came from the factory with defects, you were just stuck. You could try to get the dealer to repair the problem, but if the problem continued and the dealer could not repair it, you were...
January 7th 08 11:24 AM
GPS Devices are Now Used for Other Purposes Too by jennyjenny
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is the fully functional Global Navigational Satellite System which will help in determining the location, speed/direction and time with the assistance of 24 medium earth orbit satellites... http://mobilegadgets.freewebhosting247.com/GPS_Devices_are_Now_Used_for_Other_Purposes_Too.htm
January 7th 08 09:42 AM
by jennyjenny Go to last post
0 179
Replacing aged Garmin GPS V, Linux compability? by Michael Heiming
Hi! I am looking into replacing my aged GPS V receiver with something more capable. Detailed maps built-in or store able completely of at least France, Germany, Swiss and possibly surrounding would be required. There are quite some devices offered, I had been using Garmin for quite some time, starting with GPS II+, with good success.
January 5th 08 10:44 PM
Product Idea for Garmin- ABSOLUTE GPS TIMER to Mountain plot,Numerical Method. by Douglas Eagleson
An absolute clock in a gps was taken out to alter it for some reason I do not know why. A turn on would suffice. Major screwing with occurs in the time sampling system, in the conputer code. As a benefit to future gps system here is a commercial product suggestion. absolute gps time measure output as a rate with location data saved as the mass datum track. The clock should never update once...
January 5th 08 10:16 PM
by Douglas Eagleson Go to last post
2 245
WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition by rex911
Here are some clip about WTC 7, 6, and 1 I think there is something interesting about WTC 7 http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ktTFn_A0A6M I found a new series of flashes in this clip, at least 5 clear and other smaller. Look at the right of WTC 7, the 1st flash is just over the foreground building on the right and then go up till to the top for the others
January 4th 08 10:18 PM
by rex911 Go to last post
0 132
WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition by rex911
Here are some clip about WTC 7, 6, and 1 I think there is something interesting about WTC 7 http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ktTFn_A0A6M I found a new series of flashes in this clip, at least 5 clear and other smaller. Look at the right of WTC 7, the 1st flash is just over the foreground building on the right and then go up till to the top for the others
January 4th 08 10:18 PM
by rex911 Go to last post
0 115
CFP: 50th International Symposium ELMAR-2008, Zadar, Croatia by Mislav Grgic
***** 50th International Symposium ELMAR-2008 ***** 10-13 September 2008, Zadar, CROATIA Paper submission deadline: March 03, 2008
January 4th 08 09:46 PM
by Mislav Grgic Go to last post
0 1,382
New Garmin software update: Huh? by [email protected]
Software update v 5.20 for 276C announced today: "Corrected address search operation with MPC maps" What's an MPC map?
January 4th 08 05:36 PM
SiRF launch SiRFInstantFixII - On board "Ephemeris AGPS" for faster TTFF by Keith
"SiRF have just announced SiRFInstantFixII for faster GPS acquisition. Compared to SiRFInstantFix v1 (SIF v1) launched in early 2006 and used very effectively on the TomTom GO systems, as seen in this comparison, and the Mio and Eten GPS PDAPhones, the predicted ephemeris data is no longer downloaded over the internet but generated directly by the GPS system for full autonomous use. This is of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 4th 08 03:34 PM
by claudegps Go to last post
19 441
Dumb GPS user by Ed
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/03/gps.traincrash.ap/index.html
January 4th 08 02:33 PM
by Newby Go to last post
4 297
Aschtech Z-12 data cable & 16-pin Fischer connector S104A086 by [email protected]
hello, I'm doing my diploma thesis on three gps receiver Ashtech Z-12 and I've got big problem with lack of data cables (16-pin Fischer connector A086, 104 series to receive and on the other side DB-9 F to PC) I need 2 cable for each receiver (to provide DGPS corrections and to collect data form receiver) I was looking for this cables on the Internet, but it looks too
January 4th 08 12:03 PM
by John Fields Go to last post
1 282
Enterprise sms is a new addition to the media mix by naren
Enterprise sms http://www.vfirst.com/enterprise-mobility.php] Enterprise sms is the use of the mobile medium as a communications and entertainment channel between a brand and an end-user. Enterprise sms is a new addition to the media mix, with great opportunities for direct interaction with customers and cost-effective data collection. Enterprise sms is the only personal channel enabling...
January 4th 08 05:59 AM
by naren Go to last post
0 169
Help signing up w/ gpspassion (sorry if OT) by Otavio Exel
Hello! I'm sorry if this is OffTopic here (and I must admit I think it *is*); I've been trying to sign up with www.gpspassion.com for some 6 weeks w/o success; I get the error message "Login name already exists" (or something close to that) over and over; of course I've tried with different login names including "mfcnvdshfvn" and "ndwetrbvahds" (IIRC) just to be on the safe side! :-))
January 3rd 08 11:43 PM
by Ken Abrams Go to last post
1 177
3 Key Features to Look for When Buying A Discount GPS System by virig[_2_]
The hottest gadget on the market today is the portable GPS unit and thanks to this popularity the prices of GPS units has come down drastically... http://sophialorra.googlepages.com/buying_discount_gps_system
January 3rd 08 09:20 AM
by virig[_2_] Go to last post
0 221
Re the MI5 postings ! by [email protected]
His name is Mike Corley and he has been around for quite a few years now. He does seem to have recently expanded his horizons and is posting to a more varied selection of newsgroups so, perhaps, he has just become more visible. He has got mentions on WikiPedia and there are a number of web pages that explain (as far you can for someone like him) what he is on about. For...
January 3rd 08 06:29 AM
by Harald Hanche-Olsen Go to last post
4 296
How to access free D-GPS corrections over internet/web ? by Darius
Hi, tell me what is a a right place to access Differential GPS corrections over the net / www. I mean free service from ground-based stations, to see how it works. Darius ..
January 2nd 08 05:23 PM
by claudegps Go to last post
3 266
Free Internet-based Differential-GPS (ground stations based) R&DProject (please join) by Darius
Hi, If you are interested in developmnet of free Internet-based local Differential-GPS (ground stations based) system (R&D Project) please join me with your needs, ideas and interest. To develop just to see how it works in practice and have it implemented into TomTom Go 920 navigation device. Low-scale local pocket money development.
January 2nd 08 12:43 AM
by Darius Go to last post

From The