How come there are no comments on the new Garmin Colorado handheld reciever :) by Domagoj Malovic[_2_]
If you still have not found the review, there is one simple one at: http://tinyurl.com/2prn4z Still can't make up my mind if I like it or not. - Relatively short battery life (hpopefully due to a much faster processor) - A little bulky - Not compatible with various mounts - Still has the antenna protruding out of the device
January 9th 08 03:57 PM
by I. Care[_2_] Go to last post
1 215
New Phone with 'Real' GPS features. by Wayne R.
New phone with real GPS features, track logging, geofence, waypoints: http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/09/supa-show-off-super-gt1000-gps-tracking-phone/
January 9th 08 12:12 PM
by Wayne R. Go to last post
0 161
Nihil novi - GPS at Consumer Electronics Show Las Vegas 2008 by Darius
Could you kindly name only 3 novelties from GPS market, presented at CES 2008 ? Darius
January 8th 08 01:24 PM
by Darius Go to last post
0 192
satellite images basic by [email protected]
hello... my name is fara and i need help in satellite matters. I'm very new at this, so I was hoping you could point me to the right direction. I need to know:- 1. what types of satellite images are available? is the type depends on which satellite that provide the images? 2. what are the common file extension for satellite images? 3. where can i download free satellite images of a palm tree?
January 8th 08 12:37 PM
GPS Auto Tracker by jennyjenny
....A GPS auto tracker system uses the Global Positioning System components inside the gadget to precisely measure vehicles location... http://mobilegadgets.freewebhosting247.com/GPS_Auto_Tracker.htm
January 8th 08 08:52 AM
by jennyjenny Go to last post
0 215
New GPS features at CES by Peter
http://ces.cnet.com/8300-13855_1-67-0.html?categoryId=9830919&tag=ces2008_rnav
January 7th 08 07:27 PM
by Peter Go to last post
1 238
Auto Lemon -can Your States Lemon Law Help You? by [email protected]
Buying a car is not like buying a radio; you cannot return it to the store for a refund if you do not like it, or if it has a manufacturing defect. In fact, for many years, if you purchased an automobile that came from the factory with defects, you were just stuck. You could try to get the dealer to repair the problem, but if the problem continued and the dealer could not repair it, you were...
January 7th 08 10:24 AM
GPS Devices are Now Used for Other Purposes Too by jennyjenny
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is the fully functional Global Navigational Satellite System which will help in determining the location, speed/direction and time with the assistance of 24 medium earth orbit satellites... http://mobilegadgets.freewebhosting247.com/GPS_Devices_are_Now_Used_for_Other_Purposes_Too.htm
January 7th 08 08:42 AM
by jennyjenny Go to last post
0 195
Replacing aged Garmin GPS V, Linux compability? by Michael Heiming
Hi! I am looking into replacing my aged GPS V receiver with something more capable. Detailed maps built-in or store able completely of at least France, Germany, Swiss and possibly surrounding would be required. There are quite some devices offered, I had been using Garmin for quite some time, starting with GPS II+, with good success.
January 5th 08 09:44 PM
Product Idea for Garmin- ABSOLUTE GPS TIMER to Mountain plot,Numerical Method. by Douglas Eagleson
An absolute clock in a gps was taken out to alter it for some reason I do not know why. A turn on would suffice. Major screwing with occurs in the time sampling system, in the conputer code. As a benefit to future gps system here is a commercial product suggestion. absolute gps time measure output as a rate with location data saved as the mass datum track. The clock should never update once...
January 5th 08 09:16 PM
by Douglas Eagleson Go to last post
2 260
WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition by rex911
Here are some clip about WTC 7, 6, and 1 I think there is something interesting about WTC 7 http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ktTFn_A0A6M I found a new series of flashes in this clip, at least 5 clear and other smaller. Look at the right of WTC 7, the 1st flash is just over the foreground building on the right and then go up till to the top for the others
January 4th 08 09:18 PM
by rex911 Go to last post
0 133
WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition by rex911
Here are some clip about WTC 7, 6, and 1 I think there is something interesting about WTC 7 http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ktTFn_A0A6M I found a new series of flashes in this clip, at least 5 clear and other smaller. Look at the right of WTC 7, the 1st flash is just over the foreground building on the right and then go up till to the top for the others
January 4th 08 09:18 PM
by rex911 Go to last post
0 156
CFP: 50th International Symposium ELMAR-2008, Zadar, Croatia by Mislav Grgic
***** 50th International Symposium ELMAR-2008 ***** 10-13 September 2008, Zadar, CROATIA Paper submission deadline: March 03, 2008
January 4th 08 08:46 PM
by Mislav Grgic Go to last post
0 1,410
New Garmin software update: Huh? by [email protected]
Software update v 5.20 for 276C announced today: "Corrected address search operation with MPC maps" What's an MPC map?
January 4th 08 04:36 PM
SiRF launch SiRFInstantFixII - On board "Ephemeris AGPS" for faster TTFF by Keith
"SiRF have just announced SiRFInstantFixII for faster GPS acquisition. Compared to SiRFInstantFix v1 (SIF v1) launched in early 2006 and used very effectively on the TomTom GO systems, as seen in this comparison, and the Mio and Eten GPS PDAPhones, the predicted ephemeris data is no longer downloaded over the internet but generated directly by the GPS system for full autonomous use. This is of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 4th 08 02:34 PM
by claudegps Go to last post
19 484
Dumb GPS user by Ed
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/03/gps.traincrash.ap/index.html
January 4th 08 01:33 PM
by Newby Go to last post
4 313
Aschtech Z-12 data cable & 16-pin Fischer connector S104A086 by [email protected]
hello, I'm doing my diploma thesis on three gps receiver Ashtech Z-12 and I've got big problem with lack of data cables (16-pin Fischer connector A086, 104 series to receive and on the other side DB-9 F to PC) I need 2 cable for each receiver (to provide DGPS corrections and to collect data form receiver) I was looking for this cables on the Internet, but it looks too
January 4th 08 11:03 AM
by John Fields Go to last post
1 304
Enterprise sms is a new addition to the media mix by naren
Enterprise sms http://www.vfirst.com/enterprise-mobility.php] Enterprise sms is the use of the mobile medium as a communications and entertainment channel between a brand and an end-user. Enterprise sms is a new addition to the media mix, with great opportunities for direct interaction with customers and cost-effective data collection. Enterprise sms is the only personal channel enabling...
January 4th 08 04:59 AM
by naren Go to last post
0 184
Help signing up w/ gpspassion (sorry if OT) by Otavio Exel
Hello! I'm sorry if this is OffTopic here (and I must admit I think it *is*); I've been trying to sign up with www.gpspassion.com for some 6 weeks w/o success; I get the error message "Login name already exists" (or something close to that) over and over; of course I've tried with different login names including "mfcnvdshfvn" and "ndwetrbvahds" (IIRC) just to be on the safe side! :-))
January 3rd 08 10:43 PM
by Ken Abrams Go to last post
1 201
3 Key Features to Look for When Buying A Discount GPS System by virig[_2_]
The hottest gadget on the market today is the portable GPS unit and thanks to this popularity the prices of GPS units has come down drastically... http://sophialorra.googlepages.com/buying_discount_gps_system
January 3rd 08 08:20 AM
by virig[_2_] Go to last post

From The