Geodetic software development by Fred
Dear software developer, GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software on various platforms by providing geodetic functions. GeoDLL contains precise functions of the themes 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, geodetic datum shift and reference system conversion, meridian strip changing, user defined coordinate and reference systems, distance calculation, Digital Elevation Model and map...
December 26th 07 01:03 PM
by Fred Go to last post
0 208
NASA SENT FIRST CONCLUSION CONCERNING EARTHQUAKE PREDICTION by meteoquake
CLOUD FORMATION ON THE FAULT LINES http://www.meteoquake.org As the tectonic forces push the plates or sections of the plate against each other of past each other, stresses build up in some subvolume of rocks. At constant speed of the pushing, the stresses increase non-linearly, meaning the they will sooner or later "go through the roof" (that's when the EQ occurs). But before that "point of no...
December 26th 07 02:33 AM
by John Tserkezis Go to last post
2 271
Recommendations to replace Garmin SP 2610? by Choco
Any suggestions to replace the 2610? Not necessarily limited to Garmin. I see some with larger display screens. This will be used in a car. Thanks & Merry Christmas to all. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 25th 07 11:11 PM
by Mike Lane Go to last post
10 404
P527 Asus PDA smart Gps/Phone by dtong22
Anyone review ? Sounds very very powerful at long last These are declared spec and is on sale at Dell.ca Specification: Sleek and stylish silver metalic body design, weighs only 129g (including battery) Dimensions: 113 x 58 x 15.4 mm
December 25th 07 01:28 PM
by dtong22 Go to last post
0 202
Free download to Trip & Waypoint Manager by [email protected]
Does anyone know how to download for free the Trip & Waypoint Manager CD...I lost mine.....
December 24th 07 04:50 PM
by Dale Atkin Go to last post
6 371
Garmin GPS V problem and replacement suggestions by [email protected]
I've noticed that my GPS V doesn't seem to pick up WAAS signals anymore. It only seems to be looking for satellites number 35 and 47, which, if I read the wikipedia article correctly, are no longer broadcasting. I've tried everything on Dale's site just short of a factory reset, but it doesn't seem to be searching for any new birds. Any advice? And, seeing as how it's getting past its prime, I...
December 24th 07 01:46 AM
by Jerry M Go to last post
7 354
Improve Gas Mileage Without Damaging Your Car by [email protected]
Many of the gas saving devices being advertised do not work and can actually damage your vehicle. After evaluating and testing more than 100 alleged gas-saving devices, the Environmental Protection Agency hasfound only a few that improve mileage and none that do sosignificantly. The gas-saving products on the market seem to fall intoclearly defined categories. These include, but are notlimited...
December 22nd 07 09:37 PM
WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition by Henry[_2_]
wrote: WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition By Herman Schoenfeld http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2006/11/overwhelming-majority-of-credible.html MILITARY LEADERS
December 22nd 07 04:43 PM
by Henry[_3_] Go to last post
9 403
GPS Software Solution? by JamesM
I'm about to start a new delivery job in January with 6 to 8 routes. Each route has about 120 stops and on average I'll stop at 80 of them/ day. I'll get a days stops by email the day before. Does anyone know of a strategy to set up each route and then on a daily basis download it to a GPS with just that days stops? I have a TomTom One but know I'll probably have to invest in a new GPS and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 21st 07 10:43 PM
by Pegleg Go to last post
15 511
David Progue (NYT) on GPS by Peter
Interesting comments on current GPS Technology from David Progue. See video near bottom of page. You will also have to see a short ad first. http://www.nytimes.com/pages/technology/index.html?adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1198209672-p4nzOHLY7fjCNWNZhIyRDA
December 21st 07 03:05 AM
by Peter Go to last post
0 278
WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition by Robert Weldon
wrote in message ... WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition By Herman Schoenfeld -crap snipped FOAD with this garbage.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 20th 07 11:50 PM
by Henry[_2_] Go to last post
50 1,656
UK maps for US car GPS? by Theo[_2_]
I'm planning a road trip to the UK in February. Would like to buy an under-$300 (cheaper would be fine) car GPS for use at home in the US, with an additional road-map chip for the UK. Pretty extensive Google and store browsing hasn't revealed a US dealer who admits to stocking UK maps, or even a UK dealer who sells UK maps separately to pick up over there. Suggestions please? Thanks-
December 20th 07 10:05 PM
by Theo[_2_] Go to last post
2 259
Put your own voice on your sat nav ! by [email protected]
More and links from http://www.engadget.com/2007/12/20/yourpnd-gets-your-voice-on-your-navigation-system/ Sure, those Mr. T / Dennis Hopper navtones were pretty humorous for a trip around the block or two, but seriously, how many times can you stand to hear "fool!" on a trip from Tuscaloosa to Fargo? That being said, we're not confident we'd want to listen to ourselves for that long, but for the...
December 20th 07 06:01 PM
Hi to all by [email protected]
Take a look at this sites http://bleach-hentai.hentai4you.info/bleach-porn-hentai-free.html bleach porn hentai free http://bleach-hentai.hentai4you.info/doujinshi-english-hentai-bleach.html doujinshi english hentai bleach http://bleach-hentai.hentai4you.info/bleach-hentai-babes.html bleach hentai babes http://bleach-hentai.hentai4you.info/bleach-hentai-manga.html bleach hentai manga ...
December 20th 07 03:33 AM
reading NMEA data from COM port by bharath_r
Hi, I am developing a GPS data logging application in C++, basically a windows service where i read GPS data from the device and write it to a text file. I use CreateFile function passing the port number as an argument. The GPS device outputs the data every second. I want to identify this event i.e., i want to read from the port only when the GPS outputs the data. Currently my program is not in...
December 20th 07 02:29 AM
Nuvi 700 Series Feature Surprises by Sam
Rich wrote: On Nov 3, 4:32 am, "Sam" wrote: How's the reception now that it's using the built-in antenna compared to the flip version in the previous Nuvis? I've heard that it's good, but not quite as good as the flip up type. Thanks Rich, do you have any reference material to support this? I personally believe that in general, an external antenna...
December 20th 07 02:20 AM
A difference between "satellites in view" "satellites in use"? Options by Hugh Janus
Hi all, Is there a difference between "satellites in view" "satellites in use"? When reading the NMEA output from GPS receiver I was being told that I had 9 satellites in view. But a different sentence was telling me that I was using 3 satellites. Is this normal or is there a difference between these values or is my GPS going nuts? Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 20th 07 02:11 AM
How to filter out the FM radio static on the Garmin Nuvi 6xx by Sharon Ciccio
What am I doing wrong? How can I filter static out of the Nuvi 6xx FM transmitter? Where is the static coming from anyway? I find it hard to believe the Nuvi is transmitting the static so may I ask where the static is coming from? Since the Nuvi is only a few feet from the antenna (in my case, the antenna is hidden somewhere in the car because there's nothing sticking up anywhere) why is there...
December 20th 07 02:08 AM
New GPS navigation software to launch in USA/Canada in January 2008 by Marvin Hlavac
New GPS navigation software to launch in USA/Canada in January 2008 I've been interested mostly in how it relates to Windows XP / Vista, but it works in other platforms, too (PocketPC/PDA, Smartphone, Linux, etc). http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/sygic/182-sygic-new-gps-navigation-software-available-also-usa-canada-january-2008-a.html -- Marvin Hlavac Laptop GPS World
December 19th 07 08:18 PM
by Marvin Hlavac Go to last post
0 207
Employment Resource Site by aju41vgj