Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Garmin GPS 75 interface. cable to connect to computer? by [email protected]
Il giorno lunedì 1 gennaio 1996 09:00:00 UTC+1, Grant Hopper ha scritto: I'm looking for information on the pinouts for the cable that connects the garman GPS 75 to a computer. I am using both a mac and eventually a pc too. I have the mounting bracket that provides the dc power and external antenna connection. Thanks for the help. Grnat Hopper
0 1 sci.geo.satellite-nav (Global Satellite Navigation)
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1