Morrisons Sat. Nav. 69

Old August 26th 08, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gps
earlyrhubarb_earlytobed

Default Morrisons Sat. Nav. 69

Er, you can see both of my addresses? Um, that's worrying - I can't see anything in the various header
material I get in my app'.
What are the first three letters of them both please? Just so's I can see what you mean.
I'm missing something here!
I take your point about some providers.
Old August 26th 08, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gps
David

"earlyrhubarb_earlytobed" earlyrhubarb_earlytobed@. wrote in message
Er, you can see both of my addresses? Um, that's worrying - I can't see
anything in the various header
material I get in my app'.
What are the first three letters of them both please? Just so's I can see
what you mean.
I'm missing something here!
I take your point about some providers.

In your case