newbie with a question

Old March 5th 13, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gps
griffin

Default newbie with a question

If I may sit down with you and ask questions, or seek guidance. I am
sorry if it has been asked before, but as I said, I am new here, and
hare been advised to ask here.

I have a Galaxy Tab 2, 10.1, Android 4.......
I have installed NavFree app and find it very good, for what I want.
However I have a problem with it, and it seems to be inbuilt.
How do I switch it 'OFF', stop it working when I get to the end of the
journey?

I am looking for a map program for 'offline GPS' primarily for use
whilst at sea. I find many for on land and I suppose they will show
offshore or 'harbours'. It is not essential I have one, and the use
will not be huge.
TIA Griff

Old April 5th 13, 08:42 AM
TigerLion1 TigerLion1 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
If I may sit down with you and ask questions, or seek guidance. I am
sorry if it has been asked before, but as I said, I am new here, and
hare been advised to ask here.

I have a Galaxy Tab 2, 10.1, Android 4.......
I have installed NavFree app and find it very good, for what I want.
However I have a problem with it, and it seems to be inbuilt.
How do I switch it 'OFF', stop it working when I get to the end of the
journey?

I am looking for a map program for 'offline GPS' primarily for use
whilst at sea. I find many for on land and I suppose they will show
offshore or 'harbours'. It is not essential I have one, and the use
will not be huge.
TIA Griff

Useful and make the required one and process it on your way to be accessed it.
Old April 5th 13, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gps
Mike Coon[_2_]

TigerLion1 wrote:

Useful and make the required one and process it on your way to be
accessed it.

Uh? Parse, please...

Mike.
--