Garmin Quest replacement?

Old June 1st 14, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gps
Cliff Coggin

Default Garmin Quest replacement?

"BML" wrote in message

BML;109273 Wrote:
I have a Garmin Quest that I last used about ten years ago which I
suspect is not as modern as it could be.

I would prefer a Garmin replacement but with a large a screen.
It's primary use would be for driving with whatever bells and whistles
such as traffic reports and speed cameras are on offer.

If it's possible to use such a device for walking round the countryside
then great. If not what should I be looking at for this purpose?

I have not seen a reply to this question!

That's because the question was never posed. Try again with a new subject
line rather than interjecting in an existing thread.

--
Cliff Coggin
Kent